rooms: 2+1, 2+0
apartments: 2+2, 2+2, 4+2
Studio apartments: 2+0
Send a same inquiry to all owners in this place
Info about Mlini (Dubrovnik)
The settlement and small harbor at the coast of the bay of Zupa, eleven kilometers south-east from Dubrovnik. The creeks that flow from the nearby springs used to run mills (»Mlini«) and that is how it got its name. The higher part of the settlement (Trgoviste) lies on the Adriatic Road.
The surrounding area, large beach, spring water and rich vegetation caused the development of tourism. Near the beach where the creek comes to the sea, there is the parish church of St. llar from 1449 (destroyed in the earthquake in 1667 and rebuilt in 1687).